Glovebox for working under inert conditions GP Concept, Jacomex
Glovebox is used for working with chemicals sensitive to oxygen and/or air moisture.
- Main and mini antechambers allow inserting and taking out instruments.
- Glovebox is high performance purification unit maintaining low containment of oxygen and air moisture (<1 ppm), it is also equipped with purification unit for organic solvents which allows working with volatile solvents.
- There are permanently placed analytical balance e.g. for accurate weighing of catalyst amounts.
Glovebox has feedthroughs for USB and BNC interface, which allows collecting of the data from the reactions inside (temperature, conductivity, pH)
Dosing and weighing of chemicals sensitive to oxygen and/or air moisture
Advanced syntheses from feedstocks sensitive to oxygen and/or air moisture
Stainless steel working chamber with rounded corners
- Mini antechamber – diameter 150 mm
- Main antechamber – diameter 400 mm
- Interface: 230V 6×, USB 2×, BNC 2×
- Ion shower eliminating static charge
Integrated vacuum cleaner