Gas Chromatography (GC) Perkin Elmer Clarus 680 gas chromatograph
- Two-channel gas chromatograph (GC) with autosampler, two flame-ionization detectors (FID) and standard column thermostat for two chromatographic columns.
- The GC/FID is used for identification and quantitative analysis of volatile and low molecular weight compounds.
- Kinetics study of different types of polymerization and copolymerization
- Modification of polymer functional groups
- Analysis of the purity of prepared polymer materials
- Determination of residual solvents in the synthesized materials
- Two injection ports (split/splitless)
- Two flame-ionization detectors (FID)
- Column thermostat for two columns
- Injection volume of sample in the range between 0.1 – 5 µL