Gel permeation chromatography (HPLC GPC/SEC), Agilent 1260 Infinity liquid chromatograph
- Complex system of patented detectors and separation systems developed by Wyatt company connected to the Agilent liquid chromatograph.
- A unique apparatus gel permeation chromatography (GPC) with multiple-angle light scattering detection, on-line viscometer, UV-VIS detector, differential refractometer and asymmetric flow field-flow fractionation.
- Determination of molecular weight and polydispersity index without using standards.
- Analysis of samples in both organic and aqueous solvents, it is also suitable for the unique separation of (bio)polymer molecules and colloids, precise structure-size characterization of polymers, proteins and their aggregates, polysaccharides, nanoparticles, etc., including characterization of self-assembling processes in polymer-composite systems.
- Determination of absolute molecular weight, polydispersity index, molecular weight distribution and determination of oligomers representation (aggregates), determination of radius of gyration, second virial coefficient, intrinsic viscosity, coefficient of Mark–Houwink equation, hydrodynamic radius.
- HPLC GPC/SEC system 1260 Infinity Agilent Technologies with isocratic pump and autosampler.
- Wyatt detectors:
- Wyatt DAWN HELEOS II – Multi-Angle Light Scattering (MALS) detectors with 18 angles
- Wyatt Viscostar II – differential viscometer
- Wyatt T-rEX – differential refractometer
- Wyatt DynaPro NanoStar – DLS detector
- Wyatt UV-VIS detector
- FFF-MALS system: Wyatt Eclipse AF4 for the separation and fractionation of macromolecules and colloids
- Wyatt Calypso II CG-MALS system for quantitative characterization of macromolecules
- Columns for the analysis of oligomers and polymers in both organic and aqueous phase
- Measuring absolute molecular weight in range 1x103 - 1x109 g/mol